Leading on PDA Committees
PDA considers participation in committees to be essential in supporting our organizational goals. Through a spirit of volunteerism, dentists and administrative staff lend their voices, time, energy, and focus to implementing changes in our organization. Associates have the opportunity to help create an organization they want to buy in to, and Shareholders help the organization flourish.
At PDA, Associates can develop leadership skills by volunteering to serve on one of several committees, such as the Clinical Effectiveness Committee, the Peer Review Committee or the Associates Committee. Once an Associate Dentist is elected to Shareholder, he or she may run for PDA’s Board of Directors.
Log in to view detailed information about PDA’s committees.
- 401k Committee
- Board of Directors
- Clinical Effectiveness Committee (CEC)
- Compensation & Benefits Committee
- Medical Emergency Response Program (MERP)
- Peer Review
- Permanente Dentist Retirement Plan (PDRP)
- Professional Directors
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Committee (QAIC)
Log in to view leadership position summaries and full details.
- Dental Director, Evidence Based Dentistry and Oral Health Research
- Dental Director of Informatics and Technology
- Dental Director, Care Delivery
- Dental Director, Quality of Care
- Dental Director, Ops & Specialty Care
- Dental Director, Recruitment
- Dental Director, Service Excellence
- Dental Director, Strategy and Business Development
- Professional Director / Area PD
Practicing Skills Through Volunteering
PDA Dentists can also practice their leadership skills by helping organize one of the many volunteer activities in which PDA Dentists participate, including:
- Give Kids a Smile Day
- Back to School Health Clinic at Wallace Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Teams in the U.S. or Abroad
- Oregon Mission of Mercy
- Free dental clinics