Roles & Responsibilities
The Quality Assurance Improvement Committee (QAIC) is responsible for assuring and documenting high quality performance from all Dental Program functions. The QAIC will carry out this responsibility by:
- Monitoring all Dental Program quality indicators and identify any problem areas. Work with appropriate management to resolve identified issues.
- Recommending and/or developing new indicators as appropriate,
- Collaborating with line management, and
- Reporting its findings and activities to the KFH/HP Board of Directors and PDA Board of Directors.
Responsibility for improvement action rests with line management who are accountable to the Dental Director and the Dental Business Leader.
Meeting Time & Frequency
3rd Thursday bi-monthly, 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Executive Dental Director
- Dental Director (2)
- Peer Review Chair or Designee
- Recruitment & Credentialing Coordinator
- Dental Business Leader
- Director, Dental Operations
- Quality & Patient Safety Coordinator
- Administrative Services Manager
|Kari Engholm||Senior Director, Dental Care Delivery|
|Rich Moehl||Director, Dental Operations (interim)|
|Cyrus Lee, DMD||Dental Director, Care Delivery|
|Peer Review Committee Chair|
|Kristi McWilliams||Director, Quality QAIC Co-Chair|
|Dan Pihlstrom, DDS||Dental Director, Evidence Based Care and Oral Health Research|
|Mike Plunkett, DDS, MPH||Dental Director, Strategy & Business Development|
|Nam Lee||Quality Information Analyst II|
|Felix Lee, DMD||Dental Director, Quality of Care QAIC Co-Chair|
|John Snyder, DMD||Executive Dental Director and CEO, Permanente Dental Associates and QAIC Sponsor|
|Camille Wallis||Dental Quality Program Manager|
|Ken Wright, DMD, MPH||Vice President, Dental Care Services and QAIC Sponsor|
QAIC meets bi-monthly on the third Thursday for the following months:
- December (optional)
Meeting times and locations are subject to change. To confirm a meeting please contact Sonja Eldred.