PDA dentists are supported by hygienists, dental assistants and front desk personnel hired and trained by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan. Dentists partner with well-trained, experienced dental assistants and hygienists, who work as a team to help each other accomplish professional excellence. Dentists can receive ongoing training, including opportunities to learn expanded functions, to increase effectiveness and professional satisfaction.
The PDA Management Services Organization (MSO) is our professional and administrative team that takes care of the following for our dentists:
- Benefits administration
- Recruitment and retention
- 401(k) and pension oversight
- Continuing education
- Privileging and credentialing
- New dentist orientation
- Business meeting planning and presentations
- Communications (internal & external, and via partnering with Kaiser Permanente and Northwest Permanente Medicine communications and marketing colleagues)
The PDA MSO handles the details so that so you can focus on what you do best – patient care.