PDA dentists are supported by hygienists, dental assistants and front desk personnel hired and trained by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan. Dentists partner with well-trained, experienced dental assistants and hygienists, who work as a team to help each other accomplish professional excellence. Dentists can receive ongoing training, including opportunities to learn expanded functions, to increase effectiveness and professional satisfaction.
The PDA Management Services Organization (MSO) is an admistrative team that takes care of the following for our dentists:
- Benefits administration
- Recruitment and retention
- 401(k) and pension oversight
- Continuing education
- Privileging and credentialing
- New dentist orientation
- Business meeting planning and presentations
- Communications to dentists from the PDA Board of Directors and the Dental Director
The PDA MSO handles the details so that so you can focus on what you do best – patient care.